Book nowBodyguard Licence Function Course
We provide you with the ultimate in training techniques that are easy to learn & are easily employed in stressful situations. This course focuses on real-life close personal protection requirements utilising the latest Australian & international methods & training techniques.
The Bodyguard Licence function component in the CPP30411 CIII in Security Program is available in the Gold Coast to Brisbane, Cairns and north QLD areas with skilled security trainer professionals having a combined 22 years' experience in the industry and enjoy nothing more than to see keen people enter the personal protection industry.
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO No. 32331 is proud of its reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, industry security function and weapons safety licence refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence - Bodyguard function or inclusion for current QLD security licence holders.
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations
Bodyguard - Unit of Competency
- CPPSEC3018A Provide for the safety of persons at risk
- Guide study and Workbook assessment activity completion
- Walking Drills– Provides the skills required to properly escort a client into & out of crowds, buildings, rooms, etc. You will learn walking drills & escort formations using one or multiple person formations.
- Route Planning– Learn how to plan your client’s journey using essential protection knowledge. These plans, along with Advance Planning are the building blocks of any close personal protection operation.
- Assignment Preparation– Advances, route planning, communications, contingency plans, threat assessments, legislative requirements & security review.
- Once enrolled, collect Guide and Workbook at our office for self-paced completion, with trainer contact phone/email support
- Attend confirmed training venue to participate in active skill demonstrations with a qualified and experienced security bodyguard trainer and assessor; or
- Completed Workbook activities and practical demonstrations are assessed to Unit evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
On successful course completion a Statement of Attainment will be issued to apply for the Bodyguard function on your Security licence or application.
Enrolment and Fee
Fee: $150 per person
or $110.00 if completed as a Statement of Attainment in the CPP20212 CII in Security Operations Program