Book nowCPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4
QLD Security Multi-Function Licence CIII Training + RSA
Be ready for opportunities and advancement in the QLD security industry being trained by the best security provider and RTO on the Gold Coast!
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security training and security services provider with over 22 years’ experience; and QLD Government funded security program RTO provider 2016-2018, with the CPP30411 Program available in the Gold Coast to Brisbane, Cairns and north QLD areas.
With a proud reputation in the delivery and assessment of nationally recognised programs, courses, for licence application training requirements in security functions, security weapons and firearms safety and refresher courses to exceed client, student and QLD business and community responsive safety and security confidence and expectations.
Static Security Officer | Security Crowd Control Officer | Bodyguard VIP | CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Officer | Cash-In-Transit Officer
QLD Security Career Opportunities
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed security and safety of persons and premise expectations and needs on the Gold Coast, in Brisbane or anywhere in Queensland in a wide range of:
- Industry Sectors and Premises: Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government
- Liquor licenced Premises & Venues Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events
- Pre-requisites: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, with modification of applicable learning and assessment tasks to meet pre-enrolment Language, Literacy and Numeracy checklist responses is provided.
- Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria available on the Form page
- Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport.
- Licence eligibility: 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years.
- Industry compliance: Training record requirement for QLD security licence application.
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations - Units of Competency
Already completed CPP20212 CII in Security Operations? If not, the following programs meet security licence traning requirements:
Option 1: The CII/CIII in Security Program Package is for multi-function licence training: CPP20212 SoA, Provide First Aid/CPR, CPP30411 and RSA Course to meet QLD OLGR requirements for security crowd controller's in liquor licenced premises, venues and outdoor areas. Enquire now!
Option 2: Check your enrolment eligibility in the Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30411 Program Package detailed in option 1. Program Fees: Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
CPP30411 Program participation
We provide a safe learning environment with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate security skills, knowledge e.g open hand restraints, liquor licenced venue control techniques, bodyguard formations and lots more, with effective interpersonal, communication, security risk assessment and various incident reporting activities for on-the-job readiness to meet client oganisational standards.
Select your Learning Pathway
Your Learning Pathway is Priority
- All completed Workbook activities and practical demonstrations are assessed to each Units' evidence competency standards. Timely feedback of applicable assessment evidence gap solutions for re-assessment are available, as required.
Course Outcome: On successful completion of the Program
- a CPP30411 certified accreditation certificate will be issued for QLD security multi-function licence.
- a RSA Statement of Attainment for security crowd controller requirements in liquor licenced premises/venues, if not already completed.
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for delivery and assessment by highly skilled and experienced security TAE trainers and assessors with:
- Gold Coast
Enrolment and Fee
Enrolment Form Fee: Program - $950 per person RPL - $800 per person