Book nowCPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
QUEENSLAND SECURITY Multi-Function LICENCE PROGRAM
Gold Coast owned and operated Regal Security and Industry Training Pty Ltd RTO has over 22 years experience in the delivery of effective security training for career planning, achieving client security services and community safety and security expectations.
QLD Security Career Opportunities
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed safety of persons and premise expectations on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, QLD and nationally in a wide range of Industry Sectors and Premises
- Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government.
- Liquor licenced Premises & Venues Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events
Blended Program or Recognition of Prior Learning Pathways
- CPP20212 CII in Security Operations SoA - Not required if CPP20212 certification already attained
- Mandatory QLD Security Class 1 Licence Application training requirement of 4 units and HLTFA311A Apply First Aid.
- 1 day course attendance of HLTFA311A Apply First Aid for skills and knowledge to provide first aid and CPR response in community and workplace settings.
- A Statement of Attainment certification for unarmed security officer and crowd control entry-level skills and knowledge to provide competent safety and security to client operational standards and legislative requirements
Select your Learning Pathway
Select the learning pathway that best suits your life, learning and work experiences. All program Units are provided in the Program Introduction Kit and RPL Kit, with Unit Element and performance descriptors of the skills and knowledge to operate effectively and how they need to be applied to perform effectively in a workplace context available in our RTO scope listing for CPP30411 - simply open a Unit listed in the Program Package Qualification Units to view
Program Handbook, Enrolment Form and QLD security licence application
Access here: Handbook - program eligibility, conditions, review and appeal process; Enrolment Form and QLD licence application criteria
Identification and Citizenship: Drivers Licence; 18+ Card; Credit Card with photo; Passport. 18 years or older with no convictions in past 10 years
Blended Program: $950 | RPL Program: $800
Plus optional inclusion CPP20212 SOA $350 or CPP20212 Blended Program $550
Program payment options available interest-free with Certegy - call us to enquire!
Check your Certificate 3 Guarantee CPP30411 Program Package eligibility!
Program Fees: Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
Regal Security and Industry Training has RTO 3rd Party Arrangements for Security and First Aid programs with highly experienced, passionate trainers and assessors with QLD Adult Learning Solutions QALS Training, (S/Trader) Anthony Chadburn and Achieve Corporate Services ACS