Book nowSITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Regal Security and Industry Training RTO is approved by QLD OLGR for the delivery, assessment and certification of SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol; recognised as a Statement of Attainment in SIT30712 Certificate III in Hospitality
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol and to satisfy the requirements for responsible sale and service of alcohol.
The RSA Course has been developed for:
- Skills and knowledge competency in liquor service, management and skilled in the need to apply discretion and judgement.
- Security Crowd Control Officers monitoring customer behaviour for person and premise security and safety at liquor licenced premises and events.
Our RSA course is delivered over 5 hours course is highly recommended for all servers of alcohol and those looking to get in to the industry.
Our course is nationally recognised training and great for working with all of the following:
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Unduly intoxicated and disorderly patrons
- Staff training
- Promotional activities
- Responsible hospitality practices
- Noise management
- Community and industry consultation regarding the conduct of the business
- Compliance with the Liquor Act 1992 and other laws
On successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a RSA Statement of Attainment for eligibility to your desired industry where liquor licence OLGR regulation is required.
Enrolment and Course Fee
$60 per person